Destination Station Nursery, Toddler & Preschool welcomes you and your child.
To ensure the safety of all of the babies, toddlers and preschool children that visit Destination Station, we have put into writing some policies and procedures.
Please take the time to read and familiarize yourself with this policy to assist in eliminating any confusion. This will help you understand the duties and responsibilities of the nursery, toddler and preschool staff and volunteers.
Caring for your children is a matter we take very seriously. Every effort has been made to provide a safe, clean, and healthy environment.
It is our hope that you will feel confident that your child's needs are being met and that you will be able to leave your child with our staff and volunteers while you attend the worship services of Victory Church.
1st time guests, please fill out a connect card on your child/children at check-in, this is for your child's safety and protection.
Your child will be assigned a number that will be displayed on the sign above the north exit door in the sanctuary, should we need you. This provides the best communication between the parents and staff without interruption of the worship service.
Important Things to Remember:
1. Please label your child's items. For newborns and toddlers we suggest the following items equip your diaper bag:
- disposable diapers
- baby wipes
- bottles-enough for baby's stay
- pacifier (if applicable)
- complete change of clothing
2. Please note that breast fed babies may be fed in the nursing mothers room located in the North Hall. We provide rocking chairs and a changing table. There is a live video feed of the worship service provided during the worship hour.
3. Please do not bring children who are sick (fever, colored mucus from the nose, coughing, skin rash, vomiting within the last 24 hours, etc.) to class where he/she can cause infection to others.
We sincerely ask you to honor this request. Our classrooms are lovingly cared for, disinfected following every service, all for the purpose to maintain healthy children. Thank you for your help, we appreciate your support!
4. For the well being of your child, as well as the other children, if your child should develop a fever or other illness symptoms, we will put your child's number on the paging system monitor in the sanctuary, or contact you by text and ask you to pick up your child from the nursery, toddler or preschool class.
5. Nursery volunteers and staff DO NOT administer any form of medications.
6. Please do not come into the classroom to check on your children while they are in the nursery. This may cause the child to become unnecessarily upset and create a disruption to the other children. If your child is upset, we will page you.
7. Snacks will be served to your child while they are in the nursery, toddler and preschool class. Please note on connect card if your child has any food allergy or a special need related to food.
8. Preschoolers must be completely potty trained to be in the preschool class.