Connecting Leaders to Kingdom Purpose
The Legacy Team is an outlet for those who are called and equipped to finance the Kingdom of God and to leave a legacy. The Legacy Team serves our church with the gift of giving.
We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.ROMANS 12:6-8
The Five Legacy Lanes Of Impact
- Building (Victory projects, repairs and updates)
- Missions (National [ARC, church planting and leadership development] and Global missionaries and mission teams)
- Outreach (Community local outreach across our county and state, SERVE Day and prison ministry)
- Production (Advancing the vision through multi media and technology)
- Students (Investing into the Next Generation from nursery through high school, encompassing Sunday morning and Wednesday night ministries, curriculum, camp, events, Highlands College Scholarships)
Join the Legacy Team
Legacy people give influence, resources and time as a local church ministry expression to advance the cause of Christ. Each member prayerfully commits to give over and above their tithe to impact eternity for generations to come—to leave a legacy.
To be a part of the Legacy Team, you must complete the Victory Growth Track.
Still have questions? Contact us at .